Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok been doing some looking into on the dynamic fluid. It looks like UT3 can support it but as far as doing it, its very resource heavy. I bet we will see more of this in Unreal Engine 4 though.

Comment

Originally posted by Atomicfire View Post
      hope epic dosnt mind me adding their videos to my site from colloctors edition to share with every 1

and Apophis3d nice vid tutorials m8 ketp them *******

I would be wary of posting them. I am pretty sure they do have copyrights to them.

Comment

ya i know, my site is an non profitable webstie but who can i ask to see if its fine ?

Comment

3DBuzz.com they are the ones that made them

Comment

Originally posted by apophis3d View Post
            3DBuzz.com they are the ones that made them
            I already emailed 3DBuzz.com and got a respond from "the man" himself. He said, while they made, them Epic owns the copyrights.

I asked Epic through the forums, but never received a response. Going on the side of respect, I never uploaded them.

Comment

Originally posted by Odedge View Post
              I already emailed 3DBuzz.com and got a respond from "the man" himself. He said, while they made, them Epic owns the copyrights.

I asked Epic through the forums, but never received a response. Going on the side of respect, I never uploaded them.
              I agree I would error on the side of caution.

Comment

well ill leave them up untill some 1 has a correct asnwer because ive found 2 our sites with them on allready which are unreal tournament fan sites \ clans,
                so shall i email 3dbuzz and epic myself to see if i can get an aswner ?

Comment

Originally posted by Atomicfire View Post
                  ...and epic myself to see if i can get an aswner ?
                  Try Epic as they own the copyrights. Like I said, I already got a response from 3DBuzz, who told me to contact Epic.

Comment

Great vids, thanks for the post...Helped me out!

Comment

Originally posted by Odedge View Post
                      Try Epic as they own the copyrights. Like I said, I already got a response from 3DBuzz, who told me to contact Epic.
                      ok m8 let me know if u hear any thing and ill email epic whne i get some free time

Comment

Apophis3d.net is undergoing a massive redesign, I do not have an exact ETA on when it will be back up for business. However I can assure you it will and it will be awesome!

Comment

Apophis3d.net is back online after a massive redesign!!!!! If you run into any bugs please let us know, I am sure some exist

Future things to make note of.
                          • Blog System Coming
                          • Revamp of all tutorials, video & pdf versions of each
                          • Level Upload & Download area

Comment

The new design is great, clean & stylish

Great work

The tuts are there but where are the custom materials package located ??? The package of detailed shaders for UT3 that include tiles, wood & such ?

Ho and your links in your sign don't work anymore

Comment

hmmm ill have to look though my ftp and find that download it should still be there.

Ok they are updated you're referring to this tutorial I hope... http://www.apophis3d.net/index.php?o...tem&item_id=23

Comment

Good thing you update your links

But no, I'm talking about the custom package you made, not the tutorials.

Comment

Working...
                                X