how to do a "hole" in blocking volume?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how to do a "hole" in blocking volume?

here s the problem i ve add a large static mesh (with a "plate" form and a hole in the center)but unfortunatly the "stock"blocking volume is blocking the hole too! is there any way to change that?
    i changed the staticmesh properties to "no collision" and i tryed to add a blocking volume with collision and a second in the hole with "no collision" but still cant go through the static mesh
    is it possible to do a "hole" in blocking volumes?...and how?

thx for advance

Yeah, All you have to do is set the collision to none, and build in blocking volumes to block the character from passing through the solid parts. Then you have the hole where you would have the player pass through for your hole.

So you can't really add a blocking volume and subtract a hole from it, but instead add multiple volumes surrounding the hole.

Comment

Build an Add Volume, subtract a hole through it. Surround the two brushes with the BuilderBrush, select the "Intersect" (( or deintersect, wichever one takes the shape of the two brushes together )) and then you should have your Builder Brush resembling the shape of the square with a hole in it..

... I think.

Comment

héhé seem good idea thx m8s i ll try that tommorow...i m off ...lol

Comment

Working...
        X