Scale down entire map efficiently?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    There was that conversion tool for ut maps written in java, it had scaling. So maybe you could convert from ut3 to ut3 with different scale.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I just used the scale tool and removed all lightning actors except for the directional and ambient ones. I'm just going to manually re-add them I guess.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Xyx View Post
    You could whip out a calculator and recalculate their location's XYZ components. Might be faster and more accurate than dragging them to their new location.
    Yes.. painful either way!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by sneh View Post
    I've had to go and painfully re-position all the lights.
    You could whip out a calculator and recalculate their location's XYZ components. Might be faster and more accurate than dragging them to their new location.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    ould you try making it relative (i think) rather than the normal mode, so its at 0,0,1 compared to where it was before rather than from where it is in the map?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Someone has to know!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yeah, I'd love to know how to get the lights to scale their position instead of their radius. (as far as I remember, lights are the only thing that didn't scale properly)

For now, I've had to go and painfully re-position all the lights.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I don't know of anyway to do this efficiently.

To my knowledge, you cannot scale brushes, and static meshes scale from their pivot points.

I may be wrong, however.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Scale down entire map efficiently?

Scale down entire map efficiently?

I want to scale down an entirely level, but it's extremely inaccurate using the scale tool itself. I figured it was the only way, but the lightning actor don't even follow.

I figured someone might have created a utility for this, or maybe there's a better way?
Working...
X