Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Work In Progress" - An image thread for everyone!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ SLY
    * I have done research into the situation and cannot find any solid reason why this would not be allowed.
    - if you can find "the source"/ where you read it, i would appreciate the information.

* As a precautionary method; i have held back on release; and subsequentially PM'd FLAK with an official request for publication.

- if all goes well flak will give me permission and you guys can develop with this ...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Comment

So, any word from Epic lol? Because the PS3 version is HERE ? :P

Comment

Toying with Reflection abit.

Outside the picture is:
        - now a subtle heightfog to increase the feeling of winter and outside coldness.
        - the big tree blocking the sniper entrance has been replaced by a beautiful yet epicly dead tree with snow on it ^^

Things to do:
        - adding snow on the SM's. Roofs have already been done, but it would make the map feel unnatural if the stairs or the bridge meshes did not hold any snow.
        - Removing some non-viewable meshes outside the map to "compensate" the addition of a few hundred snow meshes.
        Im trying to balance it out really good.
        - The music really bores me on this map. Any good songs for CTF maps in mind? post em here please

Comment

Comment

Hey lord remember the steeled reflections of the water when you see the sky unless underwater there is some lights which it could be cool in this case!

I imagine is beta state regarding the waterfalls

Anyway looks very sexy and I like those greenish colours wow

Comment

My first 1v1 map.
              Almost finished.
              DM-1on1-Intrepid

Comment

Originally posted by Lord_PorkSword View Post
                Looks great LPS.
                I love what you have done with the coloration of the water.

Is there any material applied to that waterfall?
                Because it does not seem to blend in to well with all the other eye candy

Comment

Originally posted by Lord_PorkSword View Post
                  Looks great LPS.
                  I love what you have done with the coloration of the water.

Is there any material applied to that waterfall?
                  Because it does not seem to blend in to well with all the other eye candy

Comment

The pic is still WIP!
                    The Waterfall still yet has to be worked on!

Comment

Originally posted by Darkn3ss is QnL View Post
                      My first 1v1 map.
                      Almost finished.
                      DM-1on1-Intrepid

That pic looks very good!
                      But don't forget to increase contrasting of the lights, that will greatly improve the look of the map, right now it looks a bit dark!

LPS, needless to say, yours looks good too, I really like your foliage and the underwater structures, can't wait to play it! As an advice when you get to further work on the waterfall: The waterfall must end about where the water surface begins, which makes sense of course. to add more details below the waterfall in the water, how about a stream of bubbles going up from where the water "stops" underwater (about where the waterfall stops right now)?

Comment

Originally posted by Sly. View Post
                        That pic looks very good!
                        But don't forget to increase contrasting of the lights, that will greatly improve the look of the map, right now it looks a bit dark!

LPS, needless to say, yours looks good too, I really like your foliage and the underwater structures, can't wait to play it! As an advice when you get to further work on the waterfall: The waterfall must end about where the water surface begins, which makes sense of course. to add more details below the waterfall in the water, how about a stream of bubbles going up from where the water "stops" underwater (about where the waterfall stops right now)?
                        Thanks Sly, and for the feedback.
                        Will do

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by TKBS View Post
                            LOL

Mario Necris

Comment

This is a project that I have been working on for 3 years: so far it is unnamed.

It is set in the ancient realm of Rex. There are elves, dwarves, orcs, goblins, skeletons(hehe), dagons, humans(of course), and others.

Check out the thread in my signature. Thanks for looking!

Attached Files

Comment

Stock meshes... with custom materials

[screenshot]http://img542.imageshack.us/img542/1827/misery.jpg[/screenshot]

Comment

Working...
                                X