Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Custom Triggers

Hello all,

I using custom triggers for a mod I am making. However, I want one of these triggers to start the game disabled. I try to disable it using kismet, but this doesn't seem to work. I basically want it to start disabled, and when another trigger is activated, activate that previously disabled trigger.

I would also settle for activating a trigger and spawning a different trigger into existence. Are either of these things possible?

Thanks in advance.

Could you not simply toggle on and off the triggers in kismet, or use an actor factory?

Comment

If you are using this trigger to activate an action and you cannot seem to disable it upon start-up or activate it later via the other trigger's output chain, then perhaps you can use a gate on the triggers output instead of disabling it. Just keep the trigger active, and only enable the gate at its output(s) if the other trigger has been triggered. (the gate(s) would need to have the bEnabled unchecked in kismet and the other trigger's output would be tied to its enable node.)

Comment

Working...
      X