Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by Nawrot View Post
    If you want everything in place you need to do it manually. And mirroring terrain will be major pain in butt. Also mirrored CSG brushes, will not cut CSG properly, you need to recreate those brushes manually.
    Well about cutting csg I just need to changeorder to let it cut I had this problem earlyer but I thought there was some kind of tool to mirror the level and when you adjusted something it would be the same on the other side but I thought wrong.

Guess I need to finish my level and then mirror it by turning 180°

Ty all

PS: there is a mirroring function for terrain tho but you need to paint it with 1 complete terrain and not mirroring 2 terrains

Leave a comment:

• replied
    If you want everything in place you need to do it manually. And mirroring terrain will be major pain in butt. Also mirrored CSG brushes, will not cut CSG properly, you need to recreate those brushes manually.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I wouldn't do this if you intend to copy and paste then mirror that part of the level, especially if you have terrain!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Indeed. Just select it all, and either rotate it 180 degrees, or mirror it in the correct axis.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    If you right click on an object and go to the transform option, you will see the mirroring options.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic How can I mirror my level?

How can I mirror my level?

Hey guys I did want to know if it was possible to mirror your entire level on a specific axis.

Ty in advance
Working...
X