Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Delete me 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delete me 1

Delete me 1

Can you plx describe what this does since im not really familliar with scetch up. a T3D exporter? does this mean you can export scetch up models into ut3?

Comment

Delete me 1

Comment

The new HSKP2UNR v0.8.2 plugin

Delete me 1

Comment

will it work with the Mac version of Sketchup?

Comment

Delete me 1

Comment

Delete me 1

Comment

Thanks for the update~ I am not good with computer stuff, what do I do now that I've downloaded this thing? can someone walk me through the steps of exporting/importing/whatever? :/

Comment

Read the two tutorials included into the zip file.

Delete me 1

Comment

Do I have to have google sketchup 7 pro to do this, or can I just use google sketchup 7? because I just finished making my map all white-side-in, but I still don't get how to do the actual converting. :/

Comment

Did you success to install the plugin?

Delete me 1

Comment

No, I didn't know what you meant when you said to "put it in the directory". Sorry for being difficult, but like I said, I'm not to tech savvy. :P

Edit: I think I got it; I just dragged it into the plugins folder for sketchup right? but now I still don't know where to go or what to click to add the "Plugins" option to the bar at the top, right now I only have: File, Edit, View, Camera, Draw, Tools, Window, and Help

Edit 2: omg, it works now! I love you! X)

Comment

Psk file isn't this a skeletal mesh file this mean you can also create skeletons in sketch up ?

Comment

Ok I'm having some issues again; when you said in the tutorial to go to unlit mode, I don't know where that button is, because my editor is for UT2k4, and the one you used in your tutorial was for UT3. X)

Comment

Export as PSK

Delete me 1

Comment

Working...
                              X