Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kismet Timer/Log?

Can anyone help with this:

I am trying to use kismet to customize a level -- One thing I want to do is have a timer begin when the level starts, and then have the total time to complete the level SAVED somewhere where I can access it later. I figured out how to get a timer triggered by the level start in kismet, but I'm not sure if there is a way I can be able to view/save the output of the timer?

Is the "Log" action in Kismet a way to do this? I am not clear on the functionality of this log feature -- can the "Log" save its input to a file?

I am new to this, so sorry if the question doesn't make sense . . . but any help is appreciated.

Myabe use an HUD element of some sort?

Cant you use the Match Time that's normally shown in the upper corner when playing?

Comment

Originally posted by Jagnot View Post
      Myabe use an HUD element of some sort?

Cant you use the Match Time that's normally shown in the upper corner when playing?
      Is there a place where the match time displayed on screen would normally be saved to a log/file that could be viewed later? Or could that functionality easily be added?

Comment

Not as far as I know. :\ But then again, I know very little about that aspect of kismet.

Comment

Hi jbalutis,

I'd try this:

"Add Int" can be found in Action.Math.
          Everytime the Timer ticks, the counter's value will be increased by one (Result = A + B ...or: Counter = Counter + 1)

I hope that helps.

greetings

Comment

Working...
          X