ordering bots to go to particular location

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    could you give me a name of a map which includes such a kismet sequence?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i haven't thought about that one, thanks. i'll mess around with it tonight

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Look into UT3 maps. In kismet, they have special commands for the campaign that tells your teammates to go for certain spots, like a special sniping node or the redeemer. Instead of assigning it to a character like they do, assign it to all players, and bots should go where it tells them to.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i'll look in to it thanks

Does anyone know if pathnodes can be dynamicly toggled on and off? because if this is possible i might have the solution

Leave a comment:

• replied
    You probably know more about unrealEd then i do, but i have a theoretical answer for you. So if you make some sort of trigger that when ever the air strike starts, it chances the "weight" of all the path nodes going to it, so there are forced in a way to move to it. then after, just switch the weight back to the original amount. (A theory, but worth trying i guess)

Leave a comment:

• started a topic ordering bots to go to particular location

ordering bots to go to particular location

I'm currently restarted work on DM-Airstrike a map which i worked on months ago, but the map got corrupted and gave errors during gameplay
    Now that i fixed it i restarted work, The map was orignally created by Zenex for ut2k4 and was played a lot in invasion. So i'm adding support for invasion also.

I now have a problem, the map has an airstrike, when triggered a bunker will close down, but when playing with bots they don't see that the bunker is closing and won't rush inside.

My question is is there any way to order the bots to move to the safe area when the bunker is locking down? can this be done through kismet?
    also there are three stages, first one locks down roof access and windows, second one the front door, and the third one the backdoor. is there anyway to make the bots sense the door is closed so it must take another route to the safe bunker.
    (currently bots just run against the closed doors like they can pop through any minute.)

thanks in advance
Working...
X