Lachesis Custom Vehicle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by geodav View Post
    simple don't rotate them translate them but when you have the anims in ued there is a tick box which says buserotationonly (or something like that) make sure it's not ticked
    I'll give it a go, I'll let you all know if I have any questions. Thanks Geodav.

Comment

Exporting my mesh from max in any orientation give me the same results in UED, How can I import my mesh already facing and rotated in the direction the default vehicles are? THis is very annoying, anything in specific I should do?

Comment

let me guess, it the ed its on its side pointing the wrong way, this has been reported after exporting from max 9, i've had it with a tank of mine it still works ok .
        just make sure the mesh + root bone are aligned along the x-axis and z is up.
        i must have another look at this prob

Comment

Originally posted by geodav View Post
          let me guess, it the ed its on its side pointing the wrong way, this has been reported after exporting from max 9, i've had it with a tank of mine it still works ok .
          just make sure the mesh + root bone are aligned along the x-axis and z is up.
          i must have another look at this prob

The way I seem to have fixed it is by exporting my animations in the right orientation, this fixes the mesh as it will pop into the right orientation. I exported from max 2009. it's just annoying.

Comment

Here is a long awaited update, in game screenie, having issues with collisions and anim tree and scale. What do you guys think?

Comment

looks cool to me

Comment

Wow, that looks amazing!

Hope to see it released!

Comment

Heya guys,

Geodav: glad to hear it, invested plenty of time in textures

marilol: It'll be released by this friday if all goes well.

Comment

Oo This friday, as in October 17?

Comment

Originally posted by Dmbowers98 View Post
                      Oo This friday, as in October 17?
                      yes, it'll be in time for the phase two deadline. thats the targeted public release.

Comment

Looks awesome. Good luck with phase two!

Comment

It's a little big isn't it?

Comment

LiquidLeary: Thanks I'll need the luck.

UTopia: It's actually half the size in that shot, it's supposed to be bigger.

Comment

Ut3 mod toys

While this project has been put on hold I modeled and designed this 6 inch scale model of my Lachesis spaceship. I figured i'd share this with you as some one here might appreciate it. My paint job sucks I know I'm no good with paint but the engineering of the 32 individual parts that make up this model are something I'm proud of. Now if i could only fix Advents retarded seam.

What do you guys think? I placed it on top of my I phone for scale reference and yes that parts are fully posable.

Comment

Wow. How did you make that? What kind of material is it?

Comment

Working...
                                X