Dropship Model (WIP) Feed Back Needed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Please release this, any dropship is a cool one!
    Your model does look good but it needs to be bigger.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    One hell of a blocky dropship.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Your UV's look like ****, you better fix your texture to...probably the non excisting UV mapping that does that.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Mclogenog View Post
    Try increasing the scale on the forward fans, it looks a bit heavy for such small means of propellant.
    Its the future, maybe its made of a super light material, like titanium!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Try increasing the scale on the forward fans, it looks a bit heavy for such small means of propellant.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thx ^^)>
    Making it too big will make the player to kill the dropship faster. Plus the vehicle will not work out well that conflict over layer collision to slide off.

[UPDATE]
    Dropship video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWsGz-61yPU

Leave a comment:

• replied
    while i think it needs to be bigger (like maybe 50 or 100%) i really like the overall design. looks very cool.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Sorry about the lighting part here with image with more lighting.

I hope this help out. ^^;

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by darknet View Post
    Here a new and update model dropship, still working out some areas.

What you guys think of this? I haven't done the texture or even the bones yet. UV layout have work on bit but still need to be refine a bit. I going to name the dropship "DST4TD" it short name of DropShip Troops 4 Turrets Defence.

Just a suggestion; it's hard to make out the silouette with that background in the level. Maybe just showcase it against a light sky or even just a white/gray wall? It'll help us get a better look at the mesh itself because we don't have to fight against the level backdrop, so we can give more accurate feedback.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Here a new and update model dropship, still working out some areas.

What you guys think of this? I haven't done the texture or even the bones yet. UV layout have work on bit but still need to be refine a bit. I going to name the dropship "DST4TD" it short name of DropShip Troops 4 Turrets Defence.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Here the images for open and with four turrets. I got some feel it work out ok. Still there some thing missing. Don't know which one.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    looks awesome. agree with the hold being open to whatever players can stuff in there. also agree with machine guns players could man for defense during loading and flight. i'm picturing something that could hold at least a tank inside with enough lift and thrust to get it in a hot zone for deployment. ****. now i'm nonstop with ideas for maps..

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Working out the design will take time and trouble shooting with turrets for player to use. I am not sure if would be open or close for them. Like the hellbender in the 2nd seat.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    this looks kinda like the Helix....

-EJon

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'd leave the hold as simply an animated door that the driver can open and close - in doing so the transport capacity is whatever players try to put in it, rather than hard-coded slots, which might not work with other mods

Leave a comment:

Working...
X