vector question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

vector question

Is There any way to control each parameter in a vector-variable individually?
    So instead of having one(or more) static vector-variables, have 3 float-variables.
    -Ok a bit messy, but hope you understood my question

The answer is probably yes. If you're a bit more specific, I might be able to tell you how

Comment

Well I want to combine 3 floats into one vector, so I can have a projectile fire at/from a dynamic position. For example having a canon on a moving lift and shoot at something, or creating a tank shell a random place in the sky and fire at the ground.
      -And thanks

Comment

So this is a standard Kismet action? I'm less familiar with Kismet, I'd have written a code object for it myself, but a Kismet user might be of more assistance (I avoid it because it's flexibility is limited )

Comment

Yeah but i don't know how to use "code objects"... Got any tutorials you would recomend

Comment

It's pretty easy once you know the basics. I wrote a few that might help you get started with the code;
            http://www.moddb.com/members/21982/ambershee/tutorials

Comment

I just don't see how to get it into kismet, but maby i will when I've read it all.
              -Again great thanks!

Comment

You don't - you skip kismet and just create an Actor that does whatever you need.

Comment

Ohh smart Thank you very much!

Comment

Working...
                  X