Custom Animation Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Custom Animation Problem

Hey, I've got a small problem with my own custom animation. I've managed to get it into the game, but it doesn't look the same as it does within the editor.

It's a standard run cycle (so it doesn't look like the character is holding a weapon) - it looks fine in the generic browser but in game, his left arm twists in a wierd way.

Also, it look like some of the vertices look like they are not skinned but they are all skinned fine in Max.

Is there some simple checkbox thing I'm missing or something? Anyone else have this problem?

please tell me you haven't moved/scaled/rotated any of the bone before you skinned and exported your mesh because if you have then thats the problem. just to make sure map your anim to the normal UT3 character then export the anim and try it that way

Comment

Nah I didn't do that. I've solved the problem now anyway. I just re-skinned the mesh and exported it with a different file name. I also had to delete the previous mesh I used because it would only load that one in game (even though the code was referenced to the new 1)

Comment

good to hear its solved

Comment

Working...
        X