Blender Collada Import

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blender Collada Import

went on another post and downloaded the .FBX/.DEA files to import into blender, went to download python, got that, then i went to import, sadly i cant, i use the 1.3.1 import but it does nothin, with the 1.4 it says on the compiler 'the minor version of the file is newer than the plug-in, so errors may occur' not being a python language adept i have no idea what to do, so if any1 out there knows blender better than me please help!

blenders collada plugin is 2 years old and is unfinished. You can use XSI mod tools to rig your characters, its free too.

Comment

thats annoying lol just downloaded everything for it, cheers anyway man so this xsi thing is it like easy to use

Comment

hey i just checked out that xsi, looks way cool, 400mb, quite big for my bandwidth, so ill just have to wait until tomorrow, could take a couple of hours, so is the priciple the same?

Comment

As far as modeling things? I dont know, havent moved a single face in xsi. I'm not using it for modeling. Blender I know like the back of my hand when it comes to that. Xsi I'm using for the rigged exports.

Check the fundi3d tutorial in this link http://utforums.epicgames.com/showth...1#post25351691 for rigging.

Comment

Working...
          X