Creating Levels Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    I tried it in both unlit and lit, and it was very complex lol i was trying to make a almost rectangular shape with round edges on top and square on bottom. Bad Hard to explain but ill try making a ton of smaller models. I have a 1950x crossfire and a 3.4 dual core processor plus 4gb of ram. So i don't think it has anything to do with my pc, just think it was to complex

Leave a comment:

• replied
    If one brush slowed the editor down that much, then either your brush was insanely complex (use multiple, simpler brushes), or there is something else very wrong.

Are you in lit view? Unlit?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Highlight a peice of geometry then right click on it and from the pop-out menu choose 'Convert to Static Mesh', Although it's not the best way to create a Static Mesh for various reasons which have been expained in detail in many other threads

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Creating Levels Questions

Creating Levels Questions

I am currently making a level. Its the Juenon Canon from final fantasy VII. I made the entire gun with the red object brush, it slowed the editor way down to the point where i could not move it. Is there away to turn these into static meshes so they are not as hard for the program to handle??
Working...
X