Lip Syncing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lip Syncing

I've been going mad for a week trying to figure this out. How do you get lip sync working. I am using the cinematic models. I have duplicated out all the content I want to use from the packages. I've added the animation and had the curves generated. So why doesn't it work? Even the facial animations that come with the game only work when I'm manually scrubbing through the animation.

Check if the actor you've placed in the scene is set to "Movement > PHYS_Interpolating". Also, best is if the actor you place is a Skeletal Mesh Mat actor. I suppose the problem you have is that it doesn't show in the scene. Also make notice that some parts doesn't show in Matinee, you actually have to "play" the level to see the whole thing correctly.

Comment

Movement was set to Interpolation. I've tested by playing in Matinee, playing from the editor, and playing from in game, and there is no lipsync from it.

They were only placed as Skeletal Mesh Actors, but when swapped out for Skeletal Mesh MAT Actors, all animation ceased to work on them, and when attempting to add a FaceFX keyframe, Matinee gives an error saying it failed to find any suitable animations (or something of that nature).

Comment

Working...
      X