Noob needing help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    the map is allready under Beta releases for PC and PS3 Thanks you for the tip on the fog it looks better now.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    thanks guys i'll work with the horizon and see how it looks.tomorrow is the day to let this map go. i want to move on.by the way its name is BitterEnd.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The map looks really nice, I would certainly enjoy playing it. And the fog at the horizon would definitely help a lot. Good work.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    You need some thin distance fog at the horizon, otherwise it seems like the water ends there. Otherwise, impressive looking map, you should go for a release.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    it took a month. but for some reason i lost the 30%.started all over again but not with the same mood .i've been testing it a lot and is hard to find something wrong is not perfect but runs great. i think i'm going to releases it for PC and PS3 which i have too.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    that looks pretty cool, i like the dome on the top! did it take you a while to make?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    thank you

Screenshots here
    http://profile.imageshack.us/user/abraham2/

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Use imageshack.us and then copy and paste the code for the forum into the Reply and presto you have screens

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Sorry can't find the way to post a screenshot here

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The only way to find out is to post screenshots.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Noob needing help

Noob needing help

I got my second UT3 map done but i want it to be Final no Beta stage i'm not going to do nothing more with it .runs great in my low specs rig.looks good too.is that a bad thing.
Working...
X