Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

xp64 UnrealEd Issues

Hi Folks,

I'm trying to learn how to use UnrealEd and so far it's going to be impossible to follow the videos and so on because some basic features aren't working the way they should be.

First up, when trying to do the first-step-basic-cube manuever to make a box that I can subtract (right click on the cube) I don't get the brush-build dialog with any options. Here is a screenshot.

Any help is appreciated.

thanks

wow thats a really strange error....hurrrm i havent seen anything like this, would recomend you to update your editor or reinstall.

edit: hurrm this may sound stupid, but are u sure unreal ed works in 64 bit mode?

Comment

Yep. It's working on another machine, nearly identical setup, but it's xp64 also.
      I've uninstalled it from the machine that wasn't working. Hopefully a reinstall saves the day here.

Comment

Well, I had thought the issue might be related to cards, but it turns out that there is something with the particular user account that causes it. If I log in as someone else the problem is not existing.

Comment

Another issue is that regardless of who I'm logged in as, even though the properties window shows up, it doesn't build the brush.

Comment

well, I deleted the UTGame folder, and then restarted the editor. Works now.

Haven't yet tried to update to the latest patch level.

Comment

Working...
            X