Simple question - both path colours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Simple question - both path colours

I just did a search and couldn't find anything, and have never known for sure what the colours mean.
    Pressing P in the editor shows the paths, but what are the different colours!

Purple ones are for jumppads and lifts I know that, but the other's I'm really not sure of and have nver known after 9 years of editing (on and off)
    I guess blue ones are the primary paths..
    Anyone got a list?

Path Coloring

Once built, paths will be displayed in various colors, indicating important information about the path. The default path coloring of the navigation graph edges is defined as follows:

* White - very wide path, which large NPCs can use (large is defined by MAXCOMMONRADIUS in UnPath.h, with a default value of 120).
    * Green - wide path, which moderately large NPCs can use (defined by COMMONRADIUS, with a default value of 72).
    * Blue - narrow path, useable by smaller NPCs.
    * Purple - path using a Lift or Teleporter.
    * Light Purple - path using a Ladder.
    * Yellow - forced path. A path between two NavigationPoints can be forced, if no connection is automatically made, by putting the name of the destination NavigationPoint in the ForcedPaths[] array property of the source NavigationPoint (in the NavigationPoint Properties sheet).
    * Red - proscribed path. A path between two NavigationPoints can be proscribed by putting the name of the destination NavigationPoint in the ProscribedPaths[] array property of the source NavigationPoint (in the NavigationPoint Properties sheet).

http://udn.epicgames.com/Two/NavigationAI.html

Comment

Awesome thanks!

1 thing, forced path = must use
      Proscribed path = can use if they want?

Comment

Is there a way for UED to not wipe all proscribed forced etc path info after each rebuild?

Comment

Working...
        X