A little help would be nice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A little help would be nice

So I am going throught the disc learning how to build my own map I am following the video and some of the objects i need are not there, what do I do to get these?

The easiest solution is to simply use some other mesh. Some of the stuff we used in the videos either got removed completely or moved to other packages in the final release. We wish that wasn't the case as it makes following along step by step difficult, but it really shouldn't be much of a problem to use different meshes in your own map.

Comment

ah, well they have this cool dragon for the fountain and i kinda want it but I guess i can live with out it.

Comment

I'm not sure which one we used in the videos, but there is a dragon in the ASC_Deco_Statue package. It would probably work fo ryou.

Comment

its deco_sm_fountain1_dragon, im sure its going to spout water, into the fountain pool and i have done tons of searches but cant find it in any folder.

Comment

Make sure the package you are looking in is fully loaded, right click the package and select "fully load."

Comment

yeah its fully loaded and the sm is still not there i have tried loading the disc and exploring through it but i couldnt find what i was looking for.

Comment

Working...
              X