Bot placement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bot placement

this question may sound a bit noobish to everyone here but I could really use some help. I am trying to make a simple single player style map and I have gotten down making the actual level, but I cannot find any tutorials or help anywhere on how to place bots. I would REAAALY appreciate any help in this matter.

well you would just make it a DM map and play with bots......

unreal tournament does not really have a single player mode that differers from its multiplayer modes.

Gears Of War would be your best bet for single player campaign style gameplay.

Comment

Bot spawn

Well how do I choose where bots spawn? I am having a really hard time learning this thing.

Comment

They spawn off player spawn points they use the same ones we do to spawn. You just need player starts is all.

Comment

Just right click somewhere on your map (on a floor) and go to add actor then add player start. Add a few of these in your level then try playing it (right click, play from here) then press F10 and type addbots 1 and a bot will apear in your level. If you want more bots then type addbots 3 etc. As apophis3d said though you should name your map DM-name. You will have needed to of done some bot pathing though to enable your bots to get around.

Comment

Thanks

cool guys thanks for the quick and helpful answers.

Comment

Working...
            X