• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Thanks for all the answers.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Under the Actor Classes tab there is an actor called PhysAnimTestActor - I use it for an easy reference.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Scaling is a little tricky, even using pawns/skeletal meshes for comparisons. For the VCTF map I'm working on I've been using the "behindview = 1" command in the console to see my character in third person view, but when I use the hoverboard my character actually gets slightly bigger. I think inconsistency comes from the fact that they tweaked the player scale in the first patch, so the larger size of my character on a hoverboard is probably the true one.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I hear that 2k4 and UT3 use the same scale...

http://wiki.beyondunreal.com/wiki/Ge...And_Dimensions

Hope that helps you?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    LT_Mech has the Liandri robot static meshes from DM-CarbonFire, those are about the same height as the player model.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    theres actually a package that has character models in it I just forget what one it is.... I know not much help but it exists!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I believe the average unit size is 96 units tall. 64 units is about the max to double jump up (could be a bit more, but 64 seems to work well without breaking flow). 32 units I believe is the maximum for a step-up.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Level Scaling Question

Level Scaling Question

Is there a way to tell how big your character would be in a map without need ing to try the map out yourself?
Working...
X