Floating Weapon Bases?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floating Weapon Bases?

Arg! I've searched at least 10 times on the level editing forum and I can't figure out how to stop my weapon bases from floating above there bases after a full build!

Can anyone PLEASE tell me how to prevent them from floating?

With the actor selected open the properties menu under advanced click on the blocklocation now the actor can't be moved by mistake. If that don't fix your problem I don't have a clue.

Comment

This not a "moved by mistake" problem. As a workaround, I have placed a smesh underneath but on terrain this doesn't always look right.

I have the same problem with WAR maps and would like to know the answer too.

Comment

I think that is the only way use a brush or a mesh under the weapon base I took a look at a couple of epics war maps and all the weapon bases have a brush or a mesh under them they don't rest on the terrain mesh without something under them.

Comment

Yeah, but even if I have my bases on a static or BSP they float!

Comment

Do you have a screenie of that bug in action? So there's no terrain below the weapon bases you're speaking of? Is it for all weapon bases or just a few?

Comment

Did you resize the weapon base or is it at a scale of 1?

I have found if I try to rescale a pickup they sometimes get moved to a floating position everytime I rebuild.

Comment

I'll get a screeny up the next time I rebuild my map (tomorrow, most likely).

All the bases do it, whether they are on terrain or not.

They are still scaled at 1.

Comment

Working...
                X