Every Kismet Function

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Every Kismet Function

I'm currently working on a TC mod and during breaks at school and work, I thought it would be nice to have a visual list of every function in Kismet and their locations. So I created this and included the locations above each item. The full-size image is 2298x3293. I may reorganize it when I can to group things up better, but for now this is all I did.

Preview:

Download:
    http://files.filefront.com/fullKisme.../fileinfo.html

And here is the .ut3 file so people may rearrange things as they wish

Download:
    http://files.filefront.com/Everythin.../fileinfo.html

This could be handy. Thanks for putting this together.

I may try printing it and tacking it to my wall. If you make another version, keep printing in mind. There's nothing like the feel of paper when working with electrons and photons all day.

Comment

Nice one dude...

Comment

Sweet. Very cool.

Comment

I am please about this though because I know I will be looking at this A LOT! *prints*

Edit: Wow that is not printer friendly lol

~Death Dream~

Comment

I apologize about the printer issues, it was sort of meant for carrying around on a flash drive. When I get home I'll spend some time and sort them better and actually make each section its own seperate image (actions, conditions, etc) for everyone that wants to print it out. I may also change the background to white so not to waste ink.

Comment

very usefull, thx a lot m8 !

Comment

Originally posted by Xirex View Post
                I apologize about the printer issues, it was sort of meant for carrying around on a flash drive. When I get home I'll spend some time and sort them better and actually make each section its own seperate image (actions, conditions, etc) for everyone that wants to print it out. I may also change the background to white so not to waste ink.
                Please do =D

~Death Dream~

Comment

Wow...this may come in real dang handy! I have a Hover style elevater that i want to do 2 different motions..one is the Hover while not in use and the other is the basic up and down function of and elevator...i cant seem to get both working simutaneously....

Maybe this will help...Thanx

Comment

Unfortunately this will take longer than I thought. The very first block (Action -> Actor) is wider than 11 inches so it won't even fit on landscape mode and haven't had time to check the others. Also I work every day this weekend and have a lip syncing project due Monday so I won't get around to working on it until Sunday. However I am going to edit the original post to upload the scene file so anyone can rearrange things however they want and then print out what they need, and hopefully upload the printable images Sunday night after work.

Comment

Originally posted by Xirex View Post
                      Unfortunately this will take longer than I thought. The very first block (Action -> Actor) is wider than 11 inches so it won't even fit on landscape mode and haven't had time to check the others. Also I work every day this weekend and have a lip syncing project due Monday so I won't get around to working on it until Sunday. However I am going to edit the original post to upload the scene file so anyone can rearrange things however they want and then print out what they need, and hopefully upload the printable images Sunday night after work.
                      Yeah I tired do it my self as well and just got so bored XD so not my thing.

~Death Dream~

Comment

Working...
                      X