Odd occurrence after adding vehicles in a DM map

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Odd occurrence after adding vehicles in a DM map

Prior to me rebuilding paths in my level after i added Vehicles (turrets and a couple tanks) I could use the translocator - however once paths were built after the vehicles were added i could no longer use the translocator in a dm map

I have looked at kismet to see if i could use the give item argument to add a trans at level start - no avail - and ive noticed u cant even use a translocator as a weapon pick up like you could in the 2K4 enigine -- Any suggestions on how to get a translocator back in a dm level with vehicles ?!? Im so lost on this problem ..

Thanks in Advance

Don't you just add it as a Mutator....Add Translocator?

Comment

no unfortunately that is not the case - u cant simple add a mutator as add translocator and have it work in a dm map with vehicles while test playing from the editor

Comment

the only other way I know is to hit the Tab key and type in "loaded"

But you did not have a Translocater in your so called DM map above in the editor test/play mode.....Your map must have been a CTF to start.

Comment

No the map was dm to start - i did have a trans - once i added the vehicles ( and did not rebuild paths) i still had the trans -however once i built paths due to an error saying that there was no path to the Goliath - simple to kill off the error - my trans stopped showing up .. - And here is the funny thing , even when i open console and type loaded i still cant use it. Now , as a precaution to narrow it down i did remove all vehicles from the map and rebuilt paths and i got the trans back . Put the vehicles back in and i had a trans , rebuild the paths and poof - no trans

Comment

Working...
          X