Blurring Textures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blurring Textures

Hey. Well so this is my first post here. A little about me, i study at durham college in ontario canada for game development. In my 2nd year of 3.

Anyway. I'm interested in trying to get the textures to blur when you spin your camera around fast enough.

Is this even possible? Do you have any idea how this could be accomplished? Or any links to other sites that show how to do something similar that might lead on to this effect.

Thanks.

If you mean motion blur then it's enabled in game by default, but if you want to increase the amount of motion blur you get while spinning around just add a post processing volume to the level, enable motion blur on it and crank up the settings.

Comment

Originally posted by PaulH84 View Post
      If you mean motion blur then it's enabled in game by default, but if you want to increase the amount of motion blur you get while spinning around just add a post processing volume to the level, enable motion blur on it and crank up the settings.
      alright, sounds easy enought. do i apply the PP volume to a wall or to an area as a whole?

also. do you think it would be possible threw kismet to increase the blur the lower your health gets?

Comment

I havent looked into kismet myself so i'm not the person to answer that one, however with the pp volume you just set it to encompass the area that you want the effect to take place in, so yes if you want this affect everywhere in the map make the volume surround the entire map area.

Comment

alright sounds good. thanks for your help.

Comment

Working...
          X