No kismet core explosion - red side

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No kismet core explosion - red side

I've got the blue side working fine for my ArcticStronghold map, but when the red core gets destroyed, the matinee sequence doesn't do anything. What am I doing wrong here?

u may have to select the red core, then in kismet, right click and there should be an option in there with a sub-option that reads DESTROYED/CAPTURED/NEUTRAL (or somethin like that), so you would want to select destroyed, and then plug it into the animation(make sure the animation works also)

Comment

Isn't it easier to copy and paste the core, emitters, cameras and Kismet from a stock map then edit the cameras to fit.

Comment

Bret,
        You probably just didn't connect the red core to the event. Just double check that. If that isn't it, I've helped others at zerofrag.com with the core destroyed. PM me if you want me to take a look at it.

Comment

Originally posted by Zoo View Post
          copy and paste the core, emitters, cameras and Kismet from a stock map
          Does that work? If so... how do I copy the kismet part?

Comment

Originally posted by Xyx View Post
            Does that work? If so... how do I copy the kismet part?
            First copy the cores, emitters, sound actors and cameras. Paste into your map. Repeat for each core.

Then open Kismet throw a box select around everything for the red core explosion.
            Ctrl+c to copy them, open Kismet in your map and click in it to make it active, then Ctrl+v to paste it. Repeat for blue core explosion.

Comment

Edit: I got it now thanks all

Comment

Working...
              X