Lifts - centers and exits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lifts - centers and exits

So if I want to tell my bots to use lifts, I'll have to place a lift center at the center, and exits at the exits, and link them together. Now my question:

When I place the lift exits, do I place them where the lift will stop, or do I place them just outside? Will the bots stand there and wait for the lift until it doesn't come just outside, or will they run into their doom and a very high fall if I place the exit at the place the lift is gonna stop when it's up?

You place the lift exits on where you get off the lift, so one just before the lift entrance and one after the lift exit. All it does is tell them that there is a lift and the center tells them thats the lift area where they can stand on.

Comment

Thanks, I'll give that a go and test it

Comment

My bots keep standing at the liftexits and not jumping on the lift, Y??

Comment

Originally posted by NeoGzus View Post
          My bots keep standing at the liftexits and not jumping on the lift, Y??
          I don't know if it's the reason why you're having trouble but, I've noticed that bots of at least adept difficulty will use the lifts more often than at lesser difficulty levels.

Comment

Are the lift exits attached to path nodes?

Comment

toggle paths by hitting "P"

Do u see a path from the nearby nodes to your lift exit then to your lift center.

What color are the adjoining paths?

Comment

Working...
              X