Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

animatedTexture_sequence

Hi,

I whold like to make a texture that plays anAnimated sequence of images exported from, say quicktime.
    How whold i go about setting it up? Is there a tutorial ouuthere?

helpPleaseThanx
    -Sahak

You'd have to arrange the images in an array within a single texture and then import it as a flipbook. Flipbooks cycle through the array of images as specified by their properties. This is only meant for very short, simple animation seuquences. If you're looking to import a movie somehow, that requires the use of the Bink codec which I believe requires a license.

Comment

Just download "The Rad Video Tools" from here (http://www.radgametools.com/bnkdown.htm)

It's free and can encode to bink video. The license is only required to use bink video (SDK) in an application.

Comment

Well, there you have it.

Comment

wowowow!!!!!

good news its doable.....

but how? wich node do i chose wich obscure settings must be set for it to work?

is there a tutorial or some help avalable online? I am relatively new to this if some of you with more experience can shed some light i whold be a very, Very, VERY happy....
          Or give me some directions where ican find more info cos the help menu takes me to a strange place where theres not much i could find......

again thanx

thanx a LOT

Comment

Working...
          X