Invisible Nothing that comes from nowhere Blocks everything[PICS]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Invisible Nothing that comes from nowhere Blocks everything[PICS]

So, as the thread name says, there is an invisible something/nothing that comes from nowhere (no meshes, no volumes, no BSP, it's just in the middle of a room) and it block EVERYTHING, from pawn, players and weapons

There you have an image of what's happening
    [SCREENSHOT]http://static3.filefront.com/images/personal/i/Ignotium/123970/rqcqvjiznp.jpg[/SCREENSHOT]

Looks like UEd goblin to me. You're probably having BSP errors on your map, as in that your brushes might be off the grid and/or overlapping each other (subtractive ones can overlap additive ones and vice versa). Also don't use concave brushes.

Comment

Nope, as i said before, there is nothing there, no brushes (just the huge room and the blocking spot is quit small) everything is in the grid and nothing overlaps anything.

About the concave brushes, i went for the classic look of the map, and had no problems

Thanks for the help!

Comment

any meshes your resized nearby?

maybe the collision didn't resize with it

Comment

I ran into this trouble, and it had something to do with a blocking volume(no brushes or volumes showed up in the editor either), I guess if there's an odd shaped volume or bsp, it screws it up sometimes

Comment

this has to do with a static mesh that has a different col model tied to it, bring down the view list and select colisions theres another one not the main one.

Comment

Thanks for the help guys, but i fixed it!

my UED is hella buggy when it comes to Collision, so i have to copy the brushes, erase them and them paste'em over and rebuild in order for the problem to be solved. and again there were no meshes and no blocking volumes, JUST BSP,

Comment

Next time you got it: press C (for collision) and then look around.

Comment

Originally posted by Ignotium View Post
                  Thanks for the help guys, but i fixed it!

my UED is hella buggy when it comes to Collision, so i have to copy the brushes, erase them and them paste'em over and rebuild in order for the problem to be solved. and again there were no meshes and no blocking volumes, JUST BSP,
                  Hehe, glad you solved it.

Comment

Working...
                  X