Glass problem/statues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glass problem/statues

I have put a window in my level and when i look outside through the window, the glass seems very reflective and reflects stuff like the 'city' outside which makes it very difficult to acually see out the window. Would this have anything to do with the sky box settings?? I have made a glass wall inside the building aswell using the same window frame and glass but i can see through this perfectly. Can anyone help please? Also I like some of the statues that come with the pack but they dont really fit with my level as it is more futuristic. So i was wondering is there anyway of actually making the player/bots into the level to look like a statue?? I sorta want to make them look like they are in tanks frozen or something.

If you used one of the stock window glass materials you are seeing what was set there. You can probably edit the material and change the amount of the cubemap reflection.

I haven't tried inserting skeletal meshes as staticmeshes, you may be able to. It was possible with UT2004.

Comment

I used one of the glass' from the LT walls package. Its fine indoors but im just having problems with it in my 'window'. It just seems to reflect too much thats why i thought it might be something to do with the sky box?

Comment

no i think its about the material, they made it reflective...but, make ur own material, copy the glass textures they use, and only get off the reflective image ''city'', i think its this who make reflect an ''city'' (but not sur 100% lol)i just guess

Comment

Working...
        X