Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a config file somewhere for each map?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there a config file somewhere for each map?

I'm not talking about the ini's with the published version. I tried deleting other INI's and that's not working to get my widget showing up appropriately. Short of deleting everything I have made and starting all over from scratch on this map again (which I refuse to do, I'll quit mapping before I do that again).

I was wondering if the editor saves an individual configuration file for each map you are working on and where I could maybe find such file?

You tried deleting everything except your maps under C:\documents and settings\"Username"\Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3? (that's the directory for unpublished UT3 mods)

Cause last time I had problem with my map in the editor, deleting those files fixed it.

Comment

yep, nothing seems to be working. I am doing another full re-install....

EDIT: Even a full reinstall didn't fix the problem. I still don't understand why certain actors aren't showing in my editor all of a sudden. Is there something other than the viewport show flags to make them reappear?

Comment

The full reinstall might not touch the stuff in your My Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3 folder. If the editor saves any settings, it'd be in the config files there.

Comment

Working...
        X