Clip Tool not working?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clip Tool not working?

When i try to place ClipMarkers nothing happens. Is there any shortcut key i need to press so i can see them or is the clip tool broken?

You have to select the brush you want to clip, in the object selection mode of the geometry mode. Then open the dialog wich holds the options and select "clip". Then to place the clip markers you have to do it using the right mouse button while holding down control. After you've set the two markers you can move them around with the widget to tweak the clipping. After you're happy with the line that will cut your brush, go click the brush and make sure it goes white, and then click "apply" in the dialog!

TIP: if it cuts the other side of the brush (wich may happen quite often) just undo to the point that you get before clipping the brush and then click the "flip normal" in the dialog to switch the cut side, and apply the clipping again

Comment

Originally posted by Slicer View Post
      When i try to place ClipMarkers nothing happens. Is there any shortcut key i need to press so i can see them or is the clip tool broken?
      The clipping markers (push pins) only show up when you don't press H to hide everything but BSP.

Comment

Working...
      X