Lift jump distance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lift jump distance

Anyone know how i can increase the jump distance from a lift, currently to get the distance i need, my lifts are at 0.3 sec to get the correct lift jump, which is to fast for the lift. How can i keep the same jump distance and slow the lift down to say 1 sec?

Thx

Someone must have an idea ? :S, im pulling at strings here, maybe i need to add something to the mover, to activate when the lift has finished its movement path, or something that adds speed to the player while the lift is in motion and the player is on it.

Guess i will have to keep trying random stuff to find a solution :S

Comment

What about adding more keys so 75% of the lift goes at the speed you want and it does a quick little zip into place? That might solve velocity issues but then timing would be hard for the lift jump.

Comment

Yeah i tried that, but it didnt seem to work :S

Comment

What about sticking a volume in there that lowers the gravity slightly? If you do not jump then you still feel "stuck" to the ground and should be able to move around fine. But if you do the slightly lower gravity kicks in for the extra distance?

I know these are both work around and little tricks. But not sure how else to handle your issue.

Comment

Working...
          X