Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by Ikaros View Post
    Does that imply when you import a static mesh without including your own collision mesh that the UnrealEd mesh editor adds simplifed collision itself?
    No, if you import a sm without collision, it will not automatically create any. There is however plenty of options for automatically creating it in the static mesh editor.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Oblivionbringa View Post
    If you want to physically remove the simplified collision primitives saved with the static mesh then you can do so in the static mesh editor. Just go to collision/remove collision.

If however you simply want to turn the collision off, on the static mesh actor in your map then you can do so in the properties, under collision tab, change it to the 'no collision' option.
    awesome man, thanks a lot for the help.. works just the way I wanted it now

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Oblivionbringa View Post
    ...the simplified collision primitives saved with the static mesh...in the static mesh editor.
    Does that imply when you import a static mesh without including your own collision mesh that the UnrealEd mesh editor adds simplifed collision itself?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    If you want to physically remove the simplified collision primitives saved with the static mesh then you can do so in the static mesh editor. Just go to collision/remove collision.

If however you simply want to turn the collision off, on the static mesh actor in your map then you can do so in the properties, under collision tab, change it to the 'no collision' option.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Removing Collision from a mesh

Removing Collision from a mesh

is there any way possible? I'm still learning all this stuff and my map is just about ready, but at this moment in time thats all I need to know.

I'm a beginner... explain in as much detail as possible if you can. thanks guys ^_^
Working...
X