Unreal Ed Screen Shots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unreal Ed Screen Shots

I know theres programs for screen capture but is there a method of taking a screenshot in the Editor? jw because I can't find my fraps cd, btw i dont have a Fraps Username and Password and torrents are too much of a gamble for me .

I would realy like to post some screen shots of my level just to hear the forum feedback.

Comment

If you have photoshop, just hit print screen on your keyboard, go in to photoshop, make a new document, (the image size will automatically be set to your screen resolution), go to edit > paste and you have your screenshot.

Edit: (This can also be done in MS paint if you don't have photoshop, I just checked)

Comment

I just use the Print Screen button [above Insert] and paste the shot into MS Paint then resize the canvas save and repeat

Comment

Just hit F9 in the editor while in spec or testing map out. It is the same as in-game.

Comment

also MWsnap is a nice free screen capture util that I've used especially to post my probs in editor.

Comment

just press prnt screen.Open paint press Cntrl and V together and image appears .Save as what ever u like .

Comment

yeah i use the print screen button then i just paste it into MS Paint

Comment

Thanks all!!

Comment

Hey Ok my keyboard is fing wierd... the prntscrn key doesnt do anything it also is the insert keyand sysrq key 3 keys in one how do i ign. the prntscreen key any ideas?

Comment

when you hit print screen nothing happens... you have to go into somthing like paint then hit edit paste to see the results

Comment

Wait nvm I got it thanks all

Comment

The key shouldn't be called "print screen" it should be called "copy screen to clipboard".

Too many people think it will just print the screen.

Comment

1.) Since when you play test from the editor it comes up in another window, use "Alt-Prt Scrn" to just capture the currently active window. (Prt Scrn by itself captures the entire Desktop.) Then use Edit/Paste in Windows Paint or another application and save it. (Note - Don't click out of the window or another window will become the new active window.)

2.) If you have the new Microsoft Office 2007, you can use the Snipping Tool app to drag a box around what you want to capture and it will save it as a JPG image file.

Comment

Originally posted by Ikaros View Post

2.) If you have the new Microsoft Office 2007, you can use the Snipping Tool app to drag a box around what you want to capture and it will save it as a JPG image file.
                              Vista has that snipping tool in its accessories.

Comment

Working...
                              X