UnrealEd Measure Tool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UnrealEd Measure Tool

Did a quick search but didnt find anything of use... the measure tool that is bound to the middle mouse scroll button... is there a way to remap it?

I have a Logitech LX7 and it has 2 buttons on the scroll wheel, a left and right, not a middle... and unfortunately UnrealEd wont recognise either I've double checked and it works with other mice so I'm not doing anything wrong as far as I can tell.

Any help would be appreciated.

I’d like to know that too. It is a bit cumbersome to click and hold down the scroll wheel without scrolling.

On a somewhat related note; does anyone know how to make the measure tool not round values up? It is rather little annoying to have to grab my calculator if I want a angled brush to still snap to grid.

Comment

The mouse I have, came with a disk and the driver, and it allows me to customize my buttons for specific progams/games. Possibly you have the same thing? I mean, maybe you should customize your mouse instead of UnrealEd.

Comment

I did try that already... I checked out the logitech software for my mouse... alas no option to simulate a single scroll click or anything like it...

Having searched a little online for this, it seems this is a common issue that people are facing... It'd be nice to see a fix for it sometime if there isnt one already (which seems likely)

Comment

In SetPoint, pick a generic button on your mouse (or Left and/or Right Scroll) and set it to other, then select Middle Button from the drop-down. I know that I can't bind my left/right scroll in any game unless I change them to something else.

Comment

D'oh... I was looking for "Scroll Button"... I'm an idiot. Thanks D-Hunter...

Comment

Working...
            X