Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i messed up and bought the wrong version!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i messed up and bought the wrong version!

i really wanted to buy the collectors edition for that bonus dvd rom. Though i have found video tutorials online while realy good they take up screen space so i cant play them and work on my level simultaneosly. is there any way i can get the clear picture quality from the dvd online,or can i order the bonus dvd? id really like to sit in front of my tv messin around wif Ued while im learnin about it

They are just Windows Media Player files on the DVD, not true DVD movies.

Comment

oh well still itll run on the 360. any idea where to get good quality tutorial vids?

Comment

You try this site:

http://www.veoh.com/channels/HouseofUnreal

If you go to a specific video and go to the Download Options you can save the video using the "Original Video" link as a WMV which you can play on your XBOX360.

that is what I do.

Comment

I saw the videos online somewhere. The DVD is just filled with a bunch of WMV files. If you can download them online, you can play them on the 360. And just to let you know, there is 20+ hours of tutorials, so the videos aren't at a very high resolution.

Comment

ahh ok thanks guys, ill check themout and download em. i needsomethin to do while at work, besides actual work lol

Comment

I've been going through them at work as well, the DVD version though. Just finished up Materials...awesome but way over my head. I guess I can't expect much with two days of experience.

Comment

lol Ive done some light level editing in ut99 but i forgot nearly everything except the bsp basics

Comment

Working...
                X