Necris LG...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Thats a very cool weapon, and the idea of necris weapons would be interesting indeed, definatly something to look into

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The only problem is that I cant actually make the weapon yet =( I can draw it but cant make it. I'll have to find some1 with the Knowledge or program to do so.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Making a whole new set of necris weapons sounds very interesting.....shame i don't have any knowledge about making such things, cuz that would be soo cool

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Here is the first pic!

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Necris LG...

Necris LG...

Well Iv been drawing and drawing and drawing on my Genius Graphic Tablit in Photoshop CS trying to get a good idea how to make a nice looking weapon. So in the process in doing so I ended up drawing a weapon that looked very necrisy *lol..*, I was trying to aim for a cross between the link gun & the shock rifle from Unreal Tournament 3, The LG from UT2K4, And a Necris Style. It looks better then I thought it would considering this is my first try. I will post a Picture of it later on today. Oh and this weapon will be a weapon you stick your hand into to controll ^.^. You'll see =).
Working...
X