Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

please help... wtf is going on with editor...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

please help... wtf is going on with editor...

i cant find most of the meshes in my generic browser. i mean i've seen all meshes pictures in zip archive (one dude do this to easy navigate), and then i search for a mesh inside editor... for example, i see pretty nice rock mesh, called S_UN_Rock_SM_CliffsTop and trying to search for it in the packages, but theres nothing???! wtf? wheres all sky domes all other stuff??? whats going on, what i'm doing incorrect? i am even can't find other rock meshes other that this small piece of a rock... help plz.
    and where all the skydomes? i found only one.

Eh, In the generic browser Click File>Open. Open a package from the game's Install Directory's CookedPC folder.
    e.g. The sky is in the UN_Sky package inside the Environments folder located in the CookedPC folder. You have to OPEN the package you need. Alternatively some of the packages that are already open in the Generic browser have to be FULLY LOADED to see all the content in them. To fully load a package right click on it and click fully load. Voila .
    Hope that helps.

Comment

oooh) thanks alot man... hope this helps... by the way, in some mistic way, when i've launched CCleaner and have maked a standart scan for unnecessary files, after this my UT3 and editor are dead - it shoots with a ut3.exe error... now i'm reinstall it )

Comment

Working...
      X