X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by chaos667 View Post
    what is it guys? BSP shell?
    You'll get to it in the Bonus DVD tutorials. It comes in the last "set" of tutorials where you make a full Deathmatch map. The "BSP Shell" is all the basic walls, floors, and ceilings of your map. In short, it's your map sans static meshes.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    3dbuzz.com tutorials and personalities are my favorite tutorials EVER! Very interesting, funny and amusing(sometimes) and very descriptive, not leaving a stone unturned(cept for a lack of character creation tutorials on the bonus dvd, but you can find some at 3dbuzz.com)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    what is it guys? BSP shell?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    thats exactly it, you do the shall first and formost

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The guys from 3D Buzz did an awesome job once again.

But I did hope they would've done some more stuff, like covering all sorts of volumes. And going more into detail about alot of stuff.

Together with some online guides, you get pretty far though.
    That doesn't include me however, I've been messing with the Ed for days now, getting nowhere. Maybe I should just start with my BSP shell first and fiddle with the pretties later. Beginner's fault, I know.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Woohoo! I'm getting in!

Woohoo! I'm getting in!

Hey guys, you know, i'm kinda happy feel myself in some new cool world - the world of UnrealED... i was sad that while all of you make krazy and beautiful levels, i'm just sitting on my chair and being depressed about why do I so lame, and why i cant create at least simple room in UnrealED.

but today, i've felt myself good, so i've take the pack of lays, bottle of pepsi, and grabbed bonus DVD from my Collectable Edition. and you know, when i've heard this two laughting guys, which talks about UED, i feel myself like in good company (sorry for bad english again). I've thinked that there would be a language barrier with technical terms, but this two dudes tells you everything how to get started in very simple words, repeating some big things and showing everything *on the run*, in real time. and now i'm making first steps doing the 2 rooms from first two tutorials, and damit, even me, the dumbass-of-all-times can follow this step-by-step guide! i just overdriven with emotions about how cool this two guys are (wanna hang out with them with a few bottles of beer ), and now i hope i can enjoy your mapmaking world with time...

sorry for flaming there, but i've just need to say all this stuff, and this is the best place)) sorry if I get your eyes tired... and my language it is very bad, i know, so sorry too.
Working...
X