X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I suggest this:

How To Ask Questions The Smart Way

Comment

In Patch 2, the editor crashes each time I try exporting the setup to the INI. But it still exports it! Not a very big issue, but quite annoying.
      And great guide, very helpful! Thanks!

Comment

Same here, but also often pre-patch. Buggy piece of work, that editor.

Comment

Interestingly it crashes only if there is no .ini file created already. So make an INI manually and it should work.

Comment

If only. The thing crashed on me several times despite an .ini already being there.

Comment

Hmm, maybe it has to have the heading in it already then. Or simply when it has an INI already created it has less chance of crashing

Comment

Agh

Is there any way to set the height of the node beams individually? I have an unusual level im working on and the beams are too tall.

Comment

also is there a really noob guide to warfare somewhere? like i dont even know how to add a node let alone link them... this guide covers linking them but...

Comment

I have a WIP guide here : http://cr4zyb4st4rd.youtea.de/Warfare.html

Comment

Originally posted by Naveronasis View Post
                      Is there any way to set the height of the node beams individually?
                      Not that I am familiar with. You can downsize nodes, though. Maybe that'll help.

Comment

i just built the level around the beams instead and it looks awesome.

Comment

I've just encountered another bug: when exporting, the editor can refuse to do that entirely. If there is no INI already created, it might simply decide not to create a new one so it won't export anything, so it's better to check the config folder and see if it does what it's supposed to, and create the file manually if needed.
                          Also, sometimes it can corrupt INIs, writing nothing but a bunch of 0s into it so you see an empty file that still has a set size. Backups help in this case.

As for naming it without spaces: you can later on, when it exports, rename it to whatever you want provided that you don't change the section heading.

Comment

Working...
                          X