Edit terrain after cooking and stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    When I try to cook the map now, the cook application crashes. I don't see any errors on the terrain anymore, so I don't understand why it does that. I'm kinda on a deadline (Christmas) so this sucks

Just need to add the christmasmusic and edit some textures and add some ice. Then it's done.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    If you change the terrain material setups you usually have to hit the RM (Recache Materials) button in the Terrain Edit dialog.

If you change the terrain material setup for a second map version, you will have to re-build and re-cook before distributing it.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Edit terrain after cooking and stuff

Edit terrain after cooking and stuff

Well, since I am making a Christmas-version of my Map Autumns Dream II, I need to alter the terrain so it is snow. It seem to be working on the first eye on the editor, but alot of strange things are happening. When I delete all the terrain layers, I still see the original textures. When I add a snow layer ontop of the original layers, it works fine in the editor. When I try it ingame it just shows the original sand

Sometimes it also gave me a material index error on the terrain, but it doesnt do that anymore. Also, sometimes when I load the map in the editor, I see it as I see it in the game , with the original sand. The second time I load it it has the snow in it

EDIT: Now it shows the material index error again..And I can't delete the stupid old materiallayers, it keeps showing them. **** this sucks.
Working...
X