Scrollbar Disappears when trying to select Sprite Materials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scrollbar Disappears when trying to select Sprite Materials

Is there ANY other ****ing way to scroll in the generic browser?

Any time I try to change the material for a particle emitter, the scrollbar disappears and I am FORCED to use only the top few that happen to show up, unless by hapenstance I managed to memorize the names of every material in every package... This is complete and total bull****... Thanks for the tool Epic, but what ****ing good is it if it doesn't ****ing work for 75% of the people trying to use it?!!

The scroll bar...the scroll wheel of your mouse...click and drag the mouse. All of these should scroll the preview window of the Generic Browser.

Comment

Nah, once the bar disappears, I lose all ability to scroll with the mouse, wheel, click and drag... :/

Comment

I don't know what to tell you. I've never seen nor heard of the scroll bar disappearing in the Generic Browser that I can remember.

Comment

I'll take a screen next time, happens to me alot, unfortunately...

Seems to be the most common bug I have, other than the grid not showing up, but once I get my new vid card installed, that should be fixed (Using PNY nVidia GeForce 6200 (256MB) right now, have a BFG Tech nVidia GeForce 7300 GT (512 MB) but can't use it til i get a new Power Supply )...

Oh well, gonna get that dual core Opteron board I been looking at and start piecing together another 'puter... That'll take some time, but hopefully by the time I get that beast together, UT3Ed will have some good patches...

Comment

[shot]http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q117/hottingoth/MissingScrollbar.jpg[/shot]

Here's a screen of the issue, doesn't always come up when I try to get sprites, it's seemingly random when it happens. No way to fix it but to close the editor, and sometimes that doesn't work and I have to completely restart my computer...

What a pain is the ****... EPIC please fix the **** editor!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X