Unreal FrontEnd ps3 Cooking Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unreal FrontEnd ps3 Cooking Error

Anyone know what to do about this? Been trying to get FrontEnd to cook my map in ps3 format but no matter what I do I jsut get error after error after error, like this one:

[IMG][/IMG]

I havent tried cooking a map for PS3 but it looks like it is missing a file that tells it what to do with a PS3 level. Have you tried copying that file to the folder? not sure if that will work.

Comment

Yeah I have copied it over, instead it gives me a bunch "ubiquitous file name" errors.

Comment

Originally posted by Maestr02 View Post
        Yeah I have copied it over, instead it gives me a bunch "ubiquitous file name" errors.
        My frontend also came with error and not even working anymore so I cook my maps directly from editor-little fire icon-everything is fine.
        You should try that. For Ps3 version wait for offical patch

Comment

I've tried to cook my maps to PS3 format as well, and get the same error.

It seems to me like we are missing a bunch of files in the folder "CookedPC".

Comment

yeah im not spending several thousand $ for another new pc to play this game, I bought a copy for pc to mod on and ebgames billed me this morning for my 2 preordered copies of ut3 for ps3 (one for me and one for my daughter & wife). Im only interested in getting it cooked for the ps3. Any word on a patch for it? I just got 1.1 and I was under the impression it was new, no?

Comment

i got errors like that too.

i ran my ps3 tools installer again and it went away.

Comment

Working...
              X