Ut Ed On Ps3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ut Ed On Ps3?

Is there an editor for map making on the ps3 version?

I hope we can make stuff with the PC editor.... I highly doubt there's an editor running on the PS3...

Comment

One of the guys from epic did say something about user maps would be available on ps3 but i wasnt sure how it would work? And the reason why its taking so long to come out on xbox360 was because they were trying to get round how to work it with the user created maps or something like that cuz it works differently to the ps3??

Comment

The epic people said that you can PLAY custom maps on PS3.... i havn't heard if you can use the editor on it though... it would be possible i guess if you had a mouse+kb setup.

Comment

So where would the custom maps come from? Would you be able to play maps made from the editor that come with the pc game? They did say that the ps3 didnt have so many limits to it as the 360 so it would be nice if there was some sort of way to make and play your own maps on the ps3.

Comment

I can't say for sure but I'm fairly certain the PC editor is meant for both PC and consoles. I was saving a file with an extra descriptive filename and when I built-all I got an errror saying that the name was too long and may have problems on console systems.

Comment

You make the maps etc on your PC, then you have to cook and export it to your PS3.

Comment

Working...
              X