How do i get the ASC packages?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do i get the ASC packages?

When I watch the tutorials they have the ASC packages and they state these are available to us, but when I go to Open File on the Generics window, i look and look in UT3 and I cannot find the ASC packages or the files they are contained in(content/environments). Some assistance please? I dont like using the Vehicles and Weapon Materials...

So...anyone going ot help or...what?

<driveName>:\<ut3_installDirectory>\UTGame\CookedP C\Environments

You'll find all packages here, including the ASC packages.

Comment

I looked there i dont beleive they are there...
      What i get is UTGame/Unpublished/CookedPC/CustomChars and CustomMaps and they are empty...

Ok i am becoming very annoyed that Epic isnt shining any light on this...

Comment

Dude that folder is in the "My documents" folder of UT3. Look where you installed the game. The packages ARE THERE.

See...!
        Look in that folder both from the Generic Browser and in your Windows Explorer. If the packages aren't there then reinstall the game. Although if they aren't there then you should have assets missing in game.

Comment

Do I have to reinstall the ENTIRE UT3? Or is there a way to just remove Unreal Editor and reinstall it?

Comment

Oh ..I uploaded a photo but it isn't appearing. Ok, do a search in your Hard Drive (or the UT3 "INSTALL" folder) for

ASC_Arch2.upk

When it located the file just right click on it and click "Open containing Folder".

Comment

Ok, also right click the photo and click Show Picture then it will show, thats what i had to do to see it.

I found it! For some reason Unreal Tournament is located under My Documents/My Games AND C:/Program Files, but i found the ASC packages there...thanks dude.

Comment

You're welcome. I've been having trouble with geocities all day today. Maybe I need a better service .

Comment

Working...
                X