No announcement yet.

UnrealED BSP Issue.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's possible but I didn't really delete it myself. I did a Full Rebuild when this happened. Anyhow, any idea how to get the box back?

Comment

nope. i just tryed adding a add box but still wouldn't build. thats when i thought to try to import the map. which worked. altho, all the textures were missing :-S

Comment

Okee, I just imported the file into a subtractive build space with a few subtraction brushes already present and did a rebuild and now the brushes are visible again. No materials though . But atleast I won't lose most of the work if it ever happens again. Hope it never happens again :-s.

P.S. Once again, HUGE thanks to all the guys that helped me with this. Going to sleep now. Please check my map here
        http://utforums.epicgames.com/showth...3#post25138573
        I would like feedback about its look and lighting.

Comment

Originally posted by jansoft88 View Post
          P.S. The link in your sig doesn't work. Would like to see the tutorial.
          UnrealPlayground site is under redesign this weekend although forums are up, try the link again please.

Comment

Thanks it's working now.

Comment

Originally posted by Mageslain View Post
              im still pretty sure its cause you some how deleted the additive box.
              example is if you start a new subtractive map and zoom all the way out you will see a blue box that you can select. but in your first file you uploaded the box was missing.
              Nah, the additive box is still there. And I added another additive box big enough to cover the subtractive brushes, they still wont show .....
              Huhh......!
              NEED A FIX ...!

Comment

Okeee....! Quick Update...
                When I add or subtract a brush in any map a mesh is attached to it which can be seen in the normal Wireframe mode, in this case, however, when I add the wireframe appears but when I subtract it doesn't.

Comment

Working...
                X