Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

InEditor play starts paused?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• InEditor play starts paused?

When i try to playtest my map in the editor it starts paused, and I have no idea how to unpause. Any1 have the same problem?

Same prob here as well.

Comment

Did you try saving the map as DM-"Name" beforehand?

Comment

This only happens to me when I do extensions other than DM, such as CTF. Wierd.

Comment

you guys have a player start in the map? with a rebuild all after placing it? are you choosing the "play level from here"? or the Joystick?

Comment

I have already created two levels and then started a new one... With this third map I can't play level. I have done nothing different from the other two levels. OH! I did patch the game with Patch1 beta2...

Comment

Originally posted by snilloconator View Post
              I have already created two levels and then started a new one... With this third map I can't play level. I have done nothing different from the other two levels. OH! I did patch the game with Patch1 beta2...
              bad.... its the beta patches causing this. Thats why they are beta.

Comment

I'm having the same problem here with patch 1 beta2, don't know if it worked before.

Comment

Yeah regardless of what I do not able to play and the only thing I have done since is install the patch... OK I'll wait for a new patch or just reinstall.... GOSH!

Comment

Why reinstall? You can just apply the Beta-1 patch.

Comment

Originally posted by WGH View Post
                      Why reinstall? You can just apply the Beta-1 patch.
                      Beta 1 patch over the existing patch?
                      Hmmmm never done that before.... Doesn't sound like good practice.

Comment

Originally posted by snilloconator View Post
                        Beta 1 patch over the existing patch?
                        Hmmmm never done that before.... Doesn't sound like good practice.
                        That way it works perfectly here. Beta2 is a no-go if you want to run your map from the editor.

Comment

so this is really caused by the beta2? weird...
                          well i'm having the same problem right now which is kind of annoying cause i'm just starting my map and i want to make sure i've got the scaling correct so i really need to see it ingame

Comment

Yep, it's the beta 2 patch, I had the same problem:

http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=590246

Comment

Working...
                            X