UT3:CE Tutorials has more materials than I do

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UT3:CE Tutorials has more materials than I do

Well I'm following the video tutorials that came with the CE and I noticed many textures and static meshs the guy uses in the video I do not have. Did they change the materials around before release or delete some materials or what? Anyone know what the deal is?

I guess. Some are missing so just pick something else to substitute.

Comment

Ok now I have a problem with static meshs. It says to simply pick one then right click on the floor and add actor add the static mesh, will the arrows show up but the static mesh does not, its not there at all not even in wire frame.

[EDIT]

Ok I added a different static mesh and I can now see it in wireframe but not with lit or unlit on.

Comment

Try pressing w to toggle hide/unhide static meshes.

Comment

same problem

Originally posted by NiteX View Post
          Well I'm following the video tutorials that came with the CE and I noticed many textures and static meshs the guy uses in the video I do not have. Did they change the materials around before release or delete some materials or what? Anyone know what the deal is?
          I have the same problem as you. I had the demo on my system when i installed the game. so i uninstalled it and ut3:CE. opened up the editor same thing no static mesh and materials like in the tutorial dvd. so now im here looking for a answer. if i find anything ill let you guys know.

also is it the dragon static mesh and stone wall material missing.

thanks again,
          sharpshotoo7

Comment

Working...
          X